- Meadow Park: 10 time pass for $51.50, early bird 10 time pass for $34.50, 1 month pass for $55, 3 month pass for $134.50 and Sunday drop in $2
- Whistler Racquet Club: Member pricing when courts are available
- Whistler Martial Arts: 50% discount on classes
- NeoAlpine Yoga: 20% off drop ins, 3 month and 6 month passes
- Cross Country Skiing: Lost Lake X Country skiing $9 before 3pm and $4.50 after 3pm.
- Pemberton Community Centre: Save $5 off of their 10x, 1 month and 3 month passes.
- Soul Function Dance Studio: Adult hip hop class Mondays from 8:30-9:30pm. Normally $15/class, Shred price is $12.
- GS Photo and Electronics: 50% off all services\
- Whistler One Hour Photo: 2nd set of prints free
Movies & Video
- Village 8 Cinema: $6.75 movies every Tues
- Whistler Action Cams: helmet camera rentals for $29.99+ tax/day
- Barneys Automotive: 10% off parts and labour. Tell them you’re Club Shred before they start work.
- Avalanche Pizza: Buy a pop and slice and get a 2nd slice for 99c. Buy a 12″ pizza and get a 12″ pepperoni pizza for $5
- Blenz café: Pay regular size price for a medium or supremo specialty drink any day of the week.
- Kaze Sushi: 15% off all food (dinner only)
- Cows: 25% off all ice creams and retail products
- Rasoee: $10 lunch includes an 8oz curry, naan or rice, mixed greens and a drink.
Hair, Beauty and Relaxation
- Blackcomb Barbers: $18 guy cuts at the Function Junction location
- Solarice Spa: Get 30% off spa treatments
- Blue Highways: $60 +tax for any 60 minute shiatsu or massage (finished by 3pm). 10% off all wax treatments and receive your 8th treatment free! (must be the same treatment)
- Local Motion Therapy (Pemberton): 10% off acupuncture and massage therapy. 60 min massage would be $72, 60 min acupuncture would be $63. Not restricted to certain days.
- Mauro Pontarollo: Traditional Chinese medicine– 10% off acupuncture therapy
- The Love Nest: 15% off most products
- Merlins: Get $1 beers every Thursday while enjoying live local music! Starting Nov 26th.
- Moe Joes: Get free cover and $10 mini jug triple highballs all night every Tuesday.
- The Summit Lodge: Whistler. $89 for a deluxe studio until November 26th. Midweek rates afterwards are $169/night
- Nita Lake Lodge: Whistler. $199 for a deluxe studio in the winter
- Best Western Chateau Granville: Downtown Vancouver. Until April 30th. Courtyard rooms $59, Tower rooms $79.
- Days Inn Richmond: Vancouver airport. $79 for a queen bed until December 30th 2009.
- YWCA: Vancouver. Until April 30th 2010 (Excluding Feb). $51 for single or double bed with hall or semi-private bathroom. $75 for a double bed or 2 double beds with private bathroom. $109 for 5 single beds and a private bathroom
- The Carmana Plaza: Downtown Vancouver. 1 bedroom suite $100-$150/night. 2 bedroom suite $150 to $200/night
More great savings
- WaveCards: 30 day for $47, 6 month for $220 and 12 month for $405
- Zero Time Accessories: 20% off all watches, 25% of Whistler edition watch
- Lil’wat Cultural Centre: $5 entry, normally $18
- Pacific Alpine Institute: 2 1/2 day backcountry avalanche courses . Normal price $200, Shred Price $135.
- Vancouver Canucks: NHL Hockey and a bus there and back for $50/game.
- Outdoor Adventures: receive 20% off of all of their activities-Snowmobiling, dog sledding etc. and receive 15% off of Monkido and Zoom ziplines at WildPlay